Run an empire in this simple and enjoyable city builder strategy management game. Build, research, train, battle, upgrade, expand, and sail, all while managing your citizens and resources. Advancity focuses on fun and progression.
Build homes for citizens, construct machines and research new technologies. Train soldiers for strategic battles against enemy camps and bases. Expand your empire by sending ships to conquer more land on new islands.
Advancity focuses on fun and progression. There is always something to do without having to wait around. This casual game is simple and easy to understand with no steep learning curve. Advancity is sure to be enjoyed by anyone!
- Build houses, public locations, and manage your citizens.
- Construct machines for mining, smelting, and more.
- Assign scientists to research and discover new technologies and advancements.
- Train soldiers and go on strategic battles with monster camps and bases.
- Upgrade your buildings and army as you progress.
- Explore and battle in new lands for more spots to build, mining nodes, monsters, and more.
- Conquer multiple islands overseas by constructing ships to transport resources and military.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.