Crunch Element: VR Infiltration
Games2k20 is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Blast through destructible compounds and slay cyborgs in virtual reality! Take cover as the chunks of wall, lead, and lasers whiz past your head as you prepare to return fire with a weapon that is unique to your play style!
Bullets shred through interior walls made of materials like wood and drywall! Use heavy explosives to blast through heavier materials like concrete.
Breaching is a cornerstone mechanic to Crunch Element. Place wall charges, throw grenades, and use peculiar weapons to blow holes in walls, ceilings, and floors to crack open entry points to compounds! Plan your entrance carefully! You never know what waits on the other side...
Load up!Suit up with weaponry that fits your play style! Are you an assassin who prefers to scale buildings and use silent weapons, or a beefy tank who's best friends are a shotgun and a wall charge? No matter your play style, the armory has the best pieces of firepower, cutlery, and forced entry that credits can buy!
- Blast holes through walls with your breaching charges
- Shoot bullets that rip through interior walls
- Bring down physics based structures with explosives
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.