Dieselpunk Wars Prologue
Take a look at these games made by our friends:https://store.steampowered.com/app/914010/Train_Station_Renovation/
Add Dieselpunk Wars to your wishlisthttps://store.steampowered.com/app/952240/Dieselpunk_Wars/
About the GameDieselpunk Wars: Prologue is a free version of an epic vehicle building game.
Build magnificent machines from over 140 unique elements. Utilize various kinds of weapons, armor, engines, wheels, and propulsion systems. Take air drag into account since every element has an impact on a vehicles handling and its capabilities. Expand upon your vessels design to complete a mission or start over from a blank slate. Construct fighters, transporters, tanks, destroyers, or blimps and savor your creative freedom.
Use different kinds of guns and plating to duke it out with hostile vehicles. Revel in the destruction caused by your weapons with fully simulated projectiles. Protect yourself with angled armor which might reflect enemy shots. Be careful not to overexert your engines or else they might catch on fire. Make good use of physics and rain destruction upon your enemies.
Take pleasure in exploring a vast and interesting world filled with adventure. Launch a full-scale invasion and conquer entire islands. Delve into the world of a single-player campaign and onto an arena filled with enemies. Enjoy limitless freedom in sandbox mode.
Go where combat is the most intense and take part in massive battles, unleashing your vehicles full potential. Learn the extent of your creations capabilities and face increasing challenges. Figure out your enemies battle plan and spot the weaknesses of their vessels. Fight alongside allies or solo.
- Advanced destruction simulation, vehicles can be cut in half.
- Projectiles with their own ballistics, penetration, and ricochet mechanics.
- Simulation of aerodynamics, buoyancy, fires, and flooding.
- Vehicles constructed from many different materials, paintable armors with various levels of thickness.
- Vehicles with various ranges of visibility and detection radii.
- Creative mode where you can build any vehicle you want.
- Integrated Steam workshop to share your creativity.
DestructionThe most important part of any ship is its core block, there can be only one of this type and its destruction will annihilate the whole vehicle. Every block must have a connection to the core. Each element has its own hit points, level of fire resistance, ability to resist impact and explosion. Some of them can also be flooded or lose their lift power. Every destroyed element has an impact on a vessel's combat capabilities - strategic block placement can improve your vehicles survivability and efficiency.
WeaponsEach weapon is a separate object with its own logic and physics systems. Before shooting, a weapon checks if it doesnt don't hit or collide with its own vehicle. Weapons types include many variants of artillery, missile launchers, machine guns, flamethrowers, torpedo launchers, bombs, depth charges, and crazy close combat weapons. One of the unique weapons is a harpoon that can grab and pull enemies or pull its own vehicle to the ground.
PhysicsThe shape and size of the vehicles' hull affects their air and water drag. Vessels with an angled, aerodynamic hull are faster than those that look like a brick. Some blocks generate buoyancy or lift, center of which should be balanced with the center of mass. Water has realistic wave simulation, there is also wind that can be used by sails.
MechanicsThe game has realistic gun ballistics and armor penetration mechanics; angled surfaces offer better protection from projectiles and can cause them to ricochet. Most blocks can be made using different materials that have different weights and other properties. Enemy vehicles can behave differently, depending on what weapons they have installed and what their goals are.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.