Era Of Newborns
Battles between International Countries, began to harm the world. Pharmaceutical companies want to sell lots of medicine so they overtake and It was end of humanity. Therefore, pharmaceutical companies had created an unknown virus in 2028. This virus spread to the world and brought many diseases. People have learned that they have 20 years of life due to this disease. But they learned that newborns had immunity against this virus. They called people with immunity Newborns. Now in 2048, a new age for humanity had begun.
* Single Player, CO-OP, Multiplayer (Play alone or join others servers).
* Crafting System (Craft unique items with various Crafting Benches).
* Dynamic Building System (Build your own shelter, upgrade it for a higher protection).
* Weapon and Attachment Upgrade System (Attach parts like silencer, magazine, etc).
* Harvesting Systems (Wood, stone, iron, copper etc.).
* Wild Nature System (Animals, Artificial intelligence).
* Cooking Food System (Prepare the best food for you).
* Hunger, Thirsty system (Stay well feed and hydrated).
* Clothes and Gear Wearable Systems (Various types of items, glasses, masks, etc).
* Market System (Sell your resources to gain coins, use them to buy more items).
* Pet System (Get your own companion to join you. Some of them can carry your stuffs).
* Cars (Free map driving with your friend in the car)
* New tiers on upgrade Buildings (At the moment you can upgrade to Bricks, we want at least 3 more tiers, iron, reinforced iron, titanium).
* Bigger MAP (The team work on last stand map, different biomes 46 km).
* Night Day Cycling and Season System.
* More Cars in game (Also a system how to acquire them, even craft some gear for cars).
* More Robots and Drones in game (Different types of robots and drones, more aggressive).
* Farming System (Grow your own crops, trade them or cook them).
Note: We will continue to make continuous improvement and development in line with the feedback from you.. Join us on our discord server to be in touch with all the news.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.