About the GameITTA is a bullet-hell adventure set in a world filled with monstrous bosses. When Itta wakes up and finds herself surrounded by her dead family, her only guide is a strange spirit that takes the form of the family cat who gifts her a glowing revolver for protection.
As Itta, players must seek out the powerful beings locked away beneath this seemingly peaceful world and go toe-to-toe against them in harrowing battles. From hulking ancient golems to toothy horrors, Ittas journey will push both you and her past their limits. Luckily, you can change up your combat style by finding weapons with unique attack styles, and if the going gets too tough, toggle on invincibility or player damage multipliers at any time.
ITTA is a game inspired by themes of personal struggle. If there is light, there must be darkness. The important thing is to keep going no matter what you endure along the way.
- Topple 18 deadly bosses in tight, twin-stick, bullet-hell combat
- Wield an arsenal of power spirit weapons to fight in new ways
- Unlock the mystery of a bizarre, crumbling world and its cryptic inhabitants
- Explore a beautiful, pixel-art world backed by a haunting and eclectic musical score.
- Never hit a wall; freely toggle damage multipliers or invincibility
Glass Revolver is the studio of developer, Jacob Williams. Inspired by everything from manga to Italian gardens, His aim is to deliver eclectic games that are uncompromising in their bizarre vision.
Kyle Lisenby is a self taught multi-instrumentalist and composer who cut his teeth in post-rock bands Red Cloud at Sundown and Siren. He has been releasing compositions under the name Invisible Monsters since 2007 and feels most at home in uncharted waters.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.