Jesus Strikes Back 2: The Resurrection
69 years has passed since the since the events of the day of judgment which saw J.C & friends deliver divine retribution to the evil overlord G. Sorrows and his lackeys. Although the satanists were sent to hell, the land remained devastated by fire and war, with the global economy barely able to recover due the destruction caused by the one-world communist government. As bad as things seemed, with the removal of the radical socialists, sinners and satanists and the leaders of the New World Order crucified by J.C himself, the pious and righteous now had faith that they could begin to rebuild a virtuous society. The future looked bright. J.C left the Earth and returned home, praying for the prosperity of the people he had saved. No one - not even the saviour himself - could know that seven decades later he would have no choice but to pick up his AR15 again.
This time, literally Satan himself and his army of demons, commies and socialists have declared war on Earth. Only the saviour can stop them now. The day of judgment may have ended 69 years ago, but the resurrection has only just begun.
Currently Implemented Key Features
- 9 unique payable characters, each with different skills
- 11 Different attributes determining your players ability, e.g skill using handguns or automatic weapons
- Over 200 different pieces of equipment, including several different types of weapons and pieces of armor/clothing for each body part
- 142 different types of enemies, wild life, and NPCs you can encounter
- A free to explore open world with multiple different locations with dynamic weather and day and night affecting the world around you and what you can encounter
- RPG/Survival elements - hunt wild animals for their meat, mine ores, catch fish, uproot wild plants etc.
- A "texting" system which sees you receive "direct messages", both friendly and hostile, from randomly generated NPCs, each with custom messages created dynamically
- New randomly generated contract missions created daily (in-game time)
- Buy, sell, loot and find a plethora of different items/equipment
- Satirical political and adult humour - you won't find anything like it anywhere else!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.