Games2k20 is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
OctaFight is an explosive combat game. A tribute to good old couch multiplayer titles, offering intense and devastating versus matches.
Move, jump, shield, throw and trigger your bomb on time to be the last in one piece!
Up to 8 players dive into the brawl, individually or team play. Choose between a large choice of unique characters and share epic moments on social network!
Create your own fighting rules, from fairly competitive to deliciously chaotic, compose with various bomb types, crazy game modes and momentous arenas.
With its amazing overpixelated Art, OctaFight declare its love to minimalism and refined design, and explore the promises of the ultra-low definition!
- Simple controls and deep gameplay
- From 2 to 8 players in a same couch
- Create your own fighting rules
- Overpixelated Art
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.