Games2k20 is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Peasants war is a medieval competitive multiplayer shooter created by one-person development studio New Companion. Take part in team battles 5v5, team up with your allies, and use different weapons and tactics to achieve victory.
- A refreshing twist on the medieval genre: the first competitive 5v5 shooter in a historical setting.
- Gameplay: each weapon can be used for both ranged and melee combat and has unique characteristics that directly affect your playstyle.
- Tactics: hoose a tactic, taking into account the economy and equipment of both your team and your opponents team.
- Melee combat: realistic and engaging melee mechanics, which conveys all the danger and swiftness of a medieval duel.
- Ranged combat: throw any weapon, be it a spear, bow, knife, or a huge poleaxe.
- Game mode: Fight the opposing team for a circular area outside of which damage caused to all players.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.