Digital Dungeon Tiles
Games2k20 is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
What is Digital Dungeon Tiles?
A tool to quickly build Battle Maps (Interior & Exterior) for Screen in Table, Print, or Digital Play. As a bonus feature you can play right inside the software using our hero and monster tokens. Play as if your Miniatures are in the map.
In four quick steps you are ready to Battle:
- Choose a tile size
- Place Some Tiles
- Add Some Decoration
- Push Play!
How Can You Use It?
- Screen in Table Play (As shown below)
- Projector on Table Play
- Print and Play (Orthographic Print Exports for you to print yourself or have printed professionally. [Vista Print sizes included])
- Play in Digital Dungeon Tiles with our token system. (With New Token Stats System)
What Are Some Features?
- Screen and Print-based Map Sizes are available and customizable. (Screenshot Below)
- Choose the size of your Screen in Table or Print Page.
- Build Battle Maps
- Export for Print
- Play right in Digital Dungeon Tiles
- Hero and Monster Tokens
- Time of Day Lighting
- Weather System
- Animated Effects
- Save and Load Maps (Including Token Locations)
- Mix Token and Miniatures based play to have Fog of War when using real Miniatures.
- NEW Token Stats System
Note:This is a map making software first and foremost, the extra playing features included and being added are bonus content.
Update v1.5- Token Stats System
Token Stats is a visual stats system available on each token while in play mode. Stats can be hidden and shown as needed, on each token. This gives players access to quickly tracking HP and other important stats, to make playing easier. This works great with the token system and works with real miniatures by sitting tokens beneath them on the map.
- Token Name
- Current Hit Points
- Maximum Hit Points
- Status Effects
- Facing Direction
- Token Ownership
Update v1.7 - Dicey Dice (Filled Request)
A simple Dice Roller allowing multiple dice to be rolled at the same time with each individual result being displayed. The dice display area can be cleared and closed to free-up screen space as needed. The dice roll from the view of the selected token, making dice results easy to read.
Update v1.8 - Initiative System
We've added an Initiative System to help track turns.. because even when playing with 3D printed miniatures, paper character sheets and real dice.. no one likes to track initiative! So let us track initiative for you!
- Give your tokens a unique name
- Click the "add to Initiative" button
The tokens can mark their turn as done, delay until the end of the turn, be added and removed at any time. Clicking an image in the initiative bar pings the token on the map! (Tokens are also auto pinged at the start of their turns). And, you can also clear initiative and start fresh when ever you need.
Works with Hero Mini Maker *Not Required
Works best with Miniatures created and printed from within Hero Mini Maker (shown in screenshots).
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.