The Narrator is a DICK : Longer, Harder, and Uncut
Games2k20 is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
THE STORYYou can't remember how you got here, or what you were doing. You wander around confused... until a voice pierces the heavens. "Hey idiot! Wake up!" You rise from your slumber in a daze... where did that voice come from? Then it returns "Go right you idiot! What are you doing just standing there?" Who the hell is this guys? You're unsure... but you know one thing. He's a major DICK!
THE GAMEThe Narrator is a DICK : Longer, Harder, and Uncut is the remastered version of the 2016 sensation "The Narrator is a DICK". The Narrator is back, and he's more of a DICK than ever, but don't worry because now you can take him down with your friends in the all new online co-op mode. If that's not enough, don't worry because new pals are here to help, as you can play as any character in the game!
- Comedy Based Unfair 2D Platformer - Inspired by Games Like "I Wanna Be The Guy" and "Kaizo Mario".
- Fully Voiced - Every Line is Fully Voiced in English.
- A Cavalcade Of Crazy Characters - Meet Zany and Wild Characters as you Travel.
- Full Controller Support - Play using Keyboard or Controller.
- Steam Achievements - An Assortment of Achievements to Unlock.
- Improved Gameplay - Overall the game just feels better and smoother to play.
- Multiplayer - Play every level together with your friends in rooms of up to 144 players.
- Time Trial - Speed runners rejoice as your time played is now tracked in-game, making it easy to decide who is truly the best.
- Original Soundtrack - A brand new original OST by Kirk Markarian.
- Improved Graphics - New and Improved Sprites.
- Infinite Save Slots - Start a New Game Without Losing Progress in Others.
- Improved UI - Better Looking and More Uniform UI Elements.
- Subtitles - Subtitles to Improve Accessibility.
- New SFX - New and Improved Sound Effects.
- Animations - New and Improved Animations.
- Details - New and Improved Level Details.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.