What is Timpu's treasure?Timpu's treasure is a point and click game, where the main goal is to solve a treasure hunt. By interacting with the people and objects in the town you'll learn the story of the town and its inhabitants, all of which will help solve the many clues that lie between you and the treasure.
Search the town
Interact with different items
Follow the clues
Meet the characters
- Interact with over a hundred different items ranging from the mundane to the extremely odd.
- Meet seven different characters each with their own story and learn about their past and discover the secrets they've hidden away.
- Fulfil side-quests that lead to hidden rooms and locked areas.
- Cute voxel art style featuring eight different areas to explore!
PlotThe town of Timpu receives a mysterious series of clues leading to a great treasure hidden somewhere in town. However to follow the increasingly complex clues the town needs help, and so they hire Rin, a professional treasure hunter. Rin must search the town, talk to its people, and discover the town's many secrets. All of which will bring her closer to the hidden treasure.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.