We Went Back
About the GameYou wake up in an abandoned space station. Alone. GO.
- Who: You. Just you. All by yourself.
- What: You're trying to find a way out.
- When: Depends on who you ask.
- Where: An abandoned space station.
- Why: Be honest do we ever know why?
- How: Find clues. Solve a puzzle. Get scared. Get out.
We Went Back is roughly a 30-50 minute experience. Here's what we love about it:
Dynamically Changing Environments
You can experience multiple changes within the space station's environment. The devil is in the details.
Escape Room Style Gameplay
Love escape rooms? So do we! There are clues to find and a puzzle to solve. The environment holds the key.
70's Inspired Retro-Futuristic Art Style
Everything is influenced by that old-school space aesthetic we all love, from each poster all the way down to the teensiest decal.
There's a Rat
We have a rat. No, you cannot pet him but hes loved nonetheless.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.