Games2k20 is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Language FreeLanguage is not a requirement for gameplay.
The title screen and menu are exceptions.
Retro Shooting GameA simple side-scrolling shooter with only shoot and movement keys like during the NES era.
Take penguin coins from enemy aircraft to acquire powerful shots and add shields.
Glare can initially be hit twice. Recover with tuna sushi.
If you defeat the last boss, you will enter the ending scene.
There is no save function. You can use an XBOX controller, etc.
* Key position description: Supports default Shift key firing, space bar pause, arrow key movement, and key position change.
Planned for April 1stThe Japanese title is Glare4.
This is a Glare shooting game distributed as an April Fools' Day project.
Play time is short, and the game is free.
StoryIn the near future robots dominate the world.
Maid robot Glare gains flying capabilities and a disc shooter to fight against enemy robots on Earth.
Everything is for the user's dream of a peaceful everyday life.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.