Micro Platformer is a seriously minimalistic 2D platformer. A 1x1 tileset and a small square is not just a part of the artwork, it's a way to tell you exactly what the hitboxes are. Why? Well, there are quite a few difficulity levels. Some of them are not easy. At all. I wanted this game to be the simplest platformer I could possibly make, without making it empty, or easy. Did I do a good job? Well, one way to find out! c: Oh yeah, the classic feature listing. Here:
- Different difficulty levels - play whatever fits your skill and patience best!
- Best time measurement - how fast can you beat a level?
- Respawn count - inb4 500 respawns on hard
- Fps limiter - wowzies, that surely is a rare thing these days! (bruh)
- Controller support - couch gaming! bed gaming!
Have fun! :D
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.