Teleporter: World of Gamers (Alpha)
Here is the Discord link for you: https://discord.gg/Fburfdu
JOIN THE REDDIT CHANNELJoin the Teleporter Reddit community to share your in-game experiences, Teleporter memes, your best moments, and to stay connected with other players!
Your Gamer IDHey folks!
Don't forget to create your Teleporter Gamer ID by following the link below:
Your Gamer ID will help you to express yourself to the others, and show what kind of games you like to play.
You can also see other players' IDs by grabbing their avatar dolls in your inventory, and see what other players like to do.
This way, you can find like-minded folks easier and start having fun together!
Feedback Board is Available!Hi all!
We have released the product feedback board on https://feedback.teleporter.gg/
We are eager to hear the improvement needs, bug reports, new ideas, and feature requests.
Let's build together!
AVAILABLE AT 9.30 CET TONIGHT!Hi all! Teleporter: WoG will be ready to download tonight (May 17) at 9.00 CET. Can't wait to see you there!
About the GameTeleporter is the Social VR World of Gamers that unites us in one place to play, watch, and hang out together.
You can find like-minded geek and gamer folks, and communities here;
- Play console & board games together,
- Compete with other players on arcade games,
- Share your screen to watch videos or play your own games with others,
- Have your own super-duper space caravan and make it your fantastic flying home,
- Hang out in wonderful social spaces such as medieval taverns and heroic forests,
- Enjoy epic gaming events, geek movie nights, esports tournaments, fireside gatherings, carnivals, and much more!
This is the first baby step of building the future of social for gamers.
We believe our community to empower, engage, build and feed a world for all the ways gamers get together; an ultimate place that belongs to us all.
Feels good? :) Join us on Discord and Reddit to be a part of this amazing community of gamers!
P.S. This place was built by gamers & geeks for all the video game lovers in the world.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.