The game where you can improve your reaction and creativity. "Krakout challenge" is not a simple game where you do not need to think and must wait for random bonuses. Every level covers self bonuses, a self tactic to go through. During the first time, it can be a little bit challenging, but I hope you like challenges and complete all 300 levels and we will see your records on the top of the leaderboard.
The game has an integrated level editor. So you do not need to play just in-game levels. You can use your creativity, make level-sets and share them with friends and compete: who beats you level-set faster or collect more points.
This game is multiplatform and can be played on many platforms such as PC , Mac, Linux or mobile devices. You can create a level set and share with friends no matter on which platform your friend play this game.
- Arcade Cabinet Style and Pixel Art Graphic;
- arcade mode with 3 level sets ( 300 levels) up to 7 hours of gameplay (if you are lucky or very skilled).
- integrated level editor;
- levels can be exchanged with Steam friends or via a local network. And no matter on which platform play your friend;
- many types of blocks (simple, unbreakable, multi-hittable, cloneable, movable, time );
- many types of aliens and helpers (include ball eater :) );
- supports global Steam achievements and leader board;
- stop and continue to play any time you want.
If you have never tried brick breaker type games, you will try and I think you do not disappoint.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.