Games2k20 is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Kyo's Routine is a routine simulator , in this game you will control Kyo and work every day living a boring routine, but all this is for a good cause, its to save your girlfriend Mari, who is in hospital. You can start on a job, and get promoted to earn more money, and invest to earn even more. Don't forget to take care of yourself, buy food, sleep regularly, and avoid drinking too much energy drink. Your goal is to get 20,000 to pay for Mari's surgery ,and look for a certain someone who is selling a wedding ring. In addition to conventional work, there are other ways to make money, such as fishing, deep sea fishing and also making money playing video games.
- Gameplay time : 80 min - 180 min.
- Pixelated art.
- More than one way to make money in the game.
- Routine simulator.
- Resource management.
- Game Resolution 4:3 (resizable window).
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.