About the GameAfter slaying some spire, the taverns of Slash Roll are the ideal place to rest and play this dice pouch-building rogue-like with original mechanics.
- Pouch-building - Unlock and collect unique dice to build powerful combos suiting each play-style
- Master the odds - Choose wisely your moves for optimal effects or trick your dice to have them roll your lucky number
- Generated world - Never go twice through the same experience, adventuring with a different face in a new tavern at every game
A game with dice in a pouchIn Slash Roll, you do not play with a deck of cards, but with a pouch of dice.
Every dice (with 6 faces or not) with unique effects and serving different purposes can help or curse you in your quest.
If you are familiar with the rogue-like deck-building genre, you will recognize some of its codes, while discovering new mechanics inherent to the random property of the dice.
You might be of the safe type, avoid to take risk and focusing on defence, the optimistic type, hoping for the best while building strong combos, or the calculating type, evaluating precisely the statistical value of each move.
A strange worldMay you be the mighty Hero spending their well deserved leisure time, a rich traveller amazed by the wonders of the world or a drunkard spending their last penny in the worst ale of the county, you will enter, with a new face every time, a procedurally generated tavern where you will meet weird characters of various kinds before reaching the counter to address the tavern-keeper.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.