Hearts Free brings this classic and popular 4-player trick-taking card game to the Android market. Created to the same high standard as the rest of our games, Hearts Free provides classy graphics, super smooth gameplay, highly scalable difficulty & much more. Hearts has never been so good!
Hearts is also known under a number of different names around the world, including Chase the Lady and Rickety Kate, and is similar to the game Black Lady. In Turkey the game is called Queen of Spades, and in India it is known as Black Queen.
- Full Hearts play, with optional Jack of Diamonds rule
- Card passing options, including alternating (Left, Right, Across, No Pass)
- 18 CPU Hearts players of varying skill (beginner to expert)
- Choose which characters to play against!
- 5 Backgrounds to choose from (or use your own photo!)
- User and CPU player stats!
- Undo & Hints
- Hearts Rules & Help
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
This free version is supported by 3rd party ads. Ads may use internet connectivity, and therefore subsequent data charges may apply. The photos/media/files permission is required to allow the game to save game data to external storage, and is sometimes used to cache ads.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.